Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Popping In

It's been awhile. I've been busy living life, so no complaints on my end. I am finding myself embracing my autonomy for the first time in my life, and it feels good. I am also dialing down the drama (that's a good slogan, so alliterative) so that when I start to feel about to be swept away by a thought or feeling, I can meta myself out of it and see how I so often make much ado over absolutely nothing.

I've wasted years of my life making much ado over nothing! It's scandalous. But I won't make the mistake of fussing about that. That'd be sad AND hilarious. Oh my god, I'm worrying about my past worrying!

Anyway, I don't have any pearls of wisdom today. Just trying out my wings and seeing what's out there. Trying to walk the middle road. Always the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment