Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Ninja Cats

It is nice to share a space with pets. Even though it's dirtier and messier, having a purring furball on your chest can be very therapeutic. I call it "purrrrification", ha. Seriously, I'm glad we got pets six months ago. I hadn't been that keen on the idea of it but it's turning out to be fab.

The two cats we got are sisters and couldn't be more different. They're both hilarious and lovable and even though their litter really stinks, I'd rather have them than not. They keep me company and purr at me and that really makes my day.

I know plenty of people who have therapeutic pets. Your reason for getting a pet may be one thing, but the therapeutic effects are always the bonus. My mother and sister each have dogs who are very much part of the family and good for their mental health as well. 

Pets rule. And drool. But you get used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've jumped on the bandwagon of pet ownership. You still have a ways to go to catch up with. . . some people. But still!

    ReplyDelete